May 2019 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for May 2019

  1. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
  2. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3, KJB

It is indeed such a privilege to serve the Lord and see the miracles that only He can do. It is so amazing to see God turn things around when all hope is gone! Last month I asked for prayers and financial help for my overdue rent and on the eve of eviction, the Lord provided in a miraculous way and I return all glory to HIM! I am glad I serve a God Who is approachable and capable to do anything that I ask or think.

  1. Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32, KJB

The joy of a real preacher of the gospel, and even Christians, is to see souls saved and converts grow in grace and knowledge of our savior Jesus Christ. My desire is not just to win the lost to Christ but also to help new converts to grow in their faith and even give their lives to God and His word. Such was a divine appointment when I met Moses and his friend Ubong. I gave both of them a gospel tract with a question “ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?” and both replied “Yes, we are born again.” When I asked “If Jesus Christ should come today, are you 100% sure you will be in Heaven?” — it was met with silence. Right then the Lord led me to give them the gospel and they both asked the Lord to save them.

Ubong, myself, and Moses.

It always blesses my heart whenever I witness young people of my age accepting the gospel because they are the future for this country, and perhaps our future leaders as well. The only way to combat the wickedness prevalent in the world today is by sharing the gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ and helping the converts to grow and live for God.

I also have been preaching at a motor park here lately and I have seen a lot of people trusting the Lord. My prayer and desire is to do more for the Lord.

I count as precious my time spent with the youth and I’m always happy to be with them. I have an Evangelism Ball here which I have been using to teach the youth for soul winning and it’s been fun. This ball has 5 colors: GOLD represents heaven, BLACK represents our sinful heart, RED represents the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ, WHITE represents the washing away of our sins and GREEN represents the Christian growth. The air in the ball represents eternal life. Without air the ball is flat or “dead,” just as we are dead in our sins without God’s breath of Life, the Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost or “The Spirit” is likened to the wind which is air — felt but not seen. The breath of God, which is the Holy Ghost, is what gives spiritual Life in conjunction to the animated or physical life given by each person’s ghost.

  1. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3, KJB
  1. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
  2. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
  3. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Acts 2, KJB
  1. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
  2. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost :
John 20, KJB

Contrary to common thought and teaching, man’s life does not begin when God breathes into his nostrils “the breath of life.” The breath of life here, as always, is the Holy Ghost and ONLY Adam received it when he was created.

  1. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2, KJB

No other man has received the Holy Ghost since as a condition of live birth because Adam lost it as a consequence of his sin of disobedience. Every man after Adam is born in Adam’s fallen image, that is, without the indwelling Holy Ghost which gives Life. God warned Adam that he would “surely die” in the very same day if he ate of the forbidden tree and he did with the loss of the Holy Ghost.

  1. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Genesis 2, KJB
  1. And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
Genesis 5, KJB

It’s a truth that everyone dies. If the ghost is like air where it is felt and not seen, and when it too is lost, where will the soul spend eternity after the ghost leaves the body? If the soul, like the ball, has no Spirit or “air” and is flat or “dead” as a consequence, it is cast away or burned up as a result.

  1. Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
Genesis 25, KJB

Tares are imitation or fake wheat because they appear as wheat in the beginning. Fake Christians are also “tares” that will be gathered up and burned in the end.

  1. Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
  2. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
  3. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
  4. The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
  5. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
  6. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
  7. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
  8. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matthew 13, KJB

So my mission is to show lost people from God’s word, the King James Bible, that they don’t have to perish, that they have a choice, that eternal Life is available to them that want it.

  1. And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
  2. Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Ephesians 2, KJB

Testimonies

I really appreciate y’all for prayers and support. I believe that many have been praying for me, some I know of and some I don’t know but indeed the Lord is answering your prayers.

Your donations and gift of love help me to do more for the LORD here and it’s my prayer and desire that you will consider being a part of the Lord’s work here.

About a week ago someone posted a quote on Facebook about “Selfishness is you always wanting others to be at your service, not vice versa!” God’s definition, while similar, is better. Faith without works is dead or worthless. Churches are dead because Christians are dead. Until Christians serve other brothers and sisters who are in greater need, will their churches thrive since all will benefit as God blesses.

  1. If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
  2. And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
  3. Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
James 2, KJB

Prayer Requests

  1. My mother’s treatment for her eyes if not for her health and happiness.
  2. The salvation of souls as I preach on the street and knock on doors.
  3. Trusting the Lord to start a radio ministry as the Lord provides.
  4. Planting a church in my hometown.
  5. More opportunities to serve the Lord.
  6. God’s provision for my needs.

Please leave a comment to let me know you are praying and/or if you have any questions. GOD BLESS Y’ALL!