June - July 2019 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for June and July 2019

Moses’ Report for June and July 2019

Greetings to y’all from the Lord’s servant in Nigeria!

I thank each of you who have prayed for the Lord’s work here and especially for those who have gone the extra effort to support me as well. In these uncertain times when I don’t know what the next day will bring me, your support is appreciated more than you can possibly know.

I will be sharing some testimonies of God’s marvelous work in my life and how He’s using me to reach others for Him.

Godwin

This is Godwin who had believed in salvation by works and was zealous but not according to true knowledge. Meeting him was unique because I saw God’s word open his eyes as he turned from the false gospel he had believed and came to the light of God’s grace. Now I’m doing my best to disciple him so that he may grow in the grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

  1. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1 Peter 2, KJB

Akpan

Akpan was confused about the true gospel where he thought he was saved. Unfortunately without real salvation, it’s not possible to live a righteous life that’s pleasing to Christ and he gave up trying. After hearing me preach that salvation comes from God’s mercy and grace, and not from works of righteousness, he got understanding and real salvation when he surrendered all to Christ.

Soul Winning Baptist Church

I had the privilege of preaching at Soul Winning Baptist Church in Ikot Abassey where I preached on “Why the World is Confused.” It was a great time of fellowship with the brethren and heart were touched as Christians were encouraged.

Smith

I met Smith while street preaching and he came to ask me questions about the Mormons because he was involved with them once. In the process of answering his questions, I explained salvation to him which he accepted and I’m discipling him to see him grow in grace.

Please pray for Smith. He lives in a very bad area where his friends hate God. I invited all of them to church after giving them the gospel but he was the only one that came and now they’re trying to discourage him from attending church. Pray that he remains faithful to the King of kings.

Mr. Aniefiok

Street preaching is an opportunity to bring the gospel directly to the people on the street and it’s rare for people to stop and ask questions but the outcome is always great whenever someone does. Such was the case with Mr. Aniefiok when he stopped by to ask questions about what I was preaching and I was able to share the gospel with him. Although he had accepted Jesus before for his salvation, he knew that he wasn’t living right. He’s asking for prayers for his spiritual growth and getting his heart right with God.

I’m thankful to God for giving my life a purpose by putting me in the ministry and it’s my desire to do more for Him. If you’re not praying and supporting the Lord’s work here in Nigeria, please consider doing so. I can assure you that no one is getting rich, even by Nigerian standards which are pretty low, and many times my life has been endangered by poverty and diseases like malaria which is rampant here in Nigeria. All of your gifts of love and donations will enable me to do more for the LORD here in fulfillment of the Great Commission.

  1. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
  2. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
  3. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
  4. But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
  5. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10, KJB

You can contact me privately through the Contact Form at the bottom of this page or on Facebook — your choice.

God bless y’all