February 2019 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for February 2019

Moses’ Report for February 2019

Hello everyone. This is Moses Nyiku again. It’s always a pleasure for me to update you concerning the Lord’s work here Nigeria.

Every month is unique in the service of the Lord. I’ve had a great time preaching on the street, going door-to-door soul winning, and feeding the flock of God here at Grace Independent Baptist Church where I’m serving as the youth pastor.

I need and appreciate your prayers and support concerning my Calling to plant a church in my hometown of Makurdi in Benue state, Nigeria.

As you pray, consider being a part of the Lord’s work here. As the Lord provides, I’m gathering needed items such as song books, King James Bibles, chairs, and money to rent a church building.

Cornerstone Faith Independent KJB (King James Bible) Church in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania is my sending church whose pastor is Dustin Wink (phone 717-658-6542). All donations for my support in the mission field can be directed to this church who will then forward them to me. Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy!

Thank God for the privilege to be used of God
to give the gospel to the lost.

It was a privilege to name my pastor’s friend’s son and to give the gospel to the family.

Thank God for the privilege to be used of God
to give the gospel to the lost.

It was a privilege to name Mr. Ebenezer’s, our church member, daughter and share with them the importance of names.

A gathering of believers for a naming ceremony that I conducted.