December 2019 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for December 2019

GREETINGS!

Happy New Year to you all. I am thankful to God for His goodness and for His wonderful works to the children. I am a living testimony of God’s good works—He picked me out from the miry clay and set my feet on the Rock, and that Rock is Jesus Christ.

  1. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalms 40, KJB
  1. And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1 Corinthians 10, KJB

I thank you all for praying for me and supporting me. A lot of you have been there for me—praying and encouraging me to keep standing for the Lord. I thank you for your investment in the Lord’s work here in Africa.

This month i want to share with you where I started and how God’s been good to me with your prayers and support.

My first mission trip was to this village called Zeghina with about a thousand souls, and my partner and I knocked on every door in the little village and saw many souls saved. I also preached in the primary school which was such an open door to reach the children with the Gospel of Christ.

In that same village the Lord opened doors and we started a fellowship with some teachers and farmers there that I’m still in contact with today. It was a thing of great joy teaching God’s word to new believers.

In that same village the Lord raised up more soul winners. Here is Joshua, Patience, and myself on one of our soul winning trips.

While in bible college, I was teaching God’s word to the children. It always gave me great joy to see these young souls gather every Saturday evening to hear God’s word.

While in college, I was also a part of children’s church. It’s been some years since I taught these children and I haven’t seen how they have grown but I like to believe that they are still standing for the Lord as I was privileged to be a part of their lives. Teaching is a 2-way street because the teacher learns from it too.

Door-to-door soul winning allowed me to see the spiritual as well as the physical need here in my country. It’s a cause for joy that, even in adversity, this family was willing to receive God’s word.

  1. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8, KJB

Some of us have all what the flesh needs and wants but without Christ, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul. If you have all the money in the world but die without Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. Your money or your fame can’t save you, only Jesus Christ has the power to do that. Trust Him for your soul’s eternal life!

  1. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1 John 5, KJB

The story behind the song in concert.

MISSION TRIP TO MY HOME TOWN

Some years ago the Lord allowed me to visit my home town with the Gospel of Christ. Unlike Communist and Muslim countries, I received a warm welcome into this school and most of these kids heard the Gospel of Christ for the very first time and many got saved. It is an awesome and humbling honor to be regarded worthy to stand before my people and show them God’s way from His word. I will be visiting this school again soon.

On that same trip I was privileged to give the Gospel to my family members at my grandmother’s burial and many of them trusted Christ with their souls that day.

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Five years ago I never knew that I was going to be where I am today, but I am what I am now because of God’s grace. Maybe God has started or is starting something new in your life and you can’t figure out the way forward. I urge you to believe that the God Who started that new thing is also able to finish it. The Bible said all things are possible to him that believeth.

  1. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 9, KJB
  1. Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32, KJB

2020 MISSION TRIP

By the grace of God I will be starting my trip here on the 7th of January. I am asking for your prayers for safety and for souls to be saved. I will be on the road for 12 hours the first day and will have other minor travels as I will be preaching and I will do my best to keep you all updated.

CONCLUSION

Thank you for being a part of my life and ministry. I really appreciate your prayers and financial support. Please feel free to contact me and if I can, I will like to be a blessing. God bless you!!!