February 2020 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for February 2020

Greetings from Moses Nyiku, a servant of the Most High!

My sincere gratitude goes to God and all of my prayer partners and supporting friends. Because of your prayers and support, the Lord has been doing great things. I’m thankful and may the Lord bless you all richly in Christ Jesus.

Street Preaching

Soul Winning Testimonies

Early last month when I returned from my trip, I joined the church here doing street preaching Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday where the power of the Gospel drew many to the Lord’s salvation.

A long time ago I invited my neighbor Madam Esther Ibok to church where she has attended occasionally, but last Saturday she decided to visit me after hearing about my upcoming relocation. The hour I spent with her was filled with testimonies of God’s Goodness in life and children. She shared with me about the many trials she had passed through but God delivered her from all of them. It was encouraging to hear her testify of God’s Goodness, for indeed God is good.

We had Bible study that afternoon from John 16:33.

  1. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16, KJB
SIDE NOTE

While modern bible rejecters pride themselves as progressive in worshiping secular education over God, they have actually slipped backwards in their understanding by sullying the King James Bible as archaic and antiquated. Modern English makes no distinction in the second person singular and plural (you and you) which the King’s language does in its richness and simplicity (ye and you).

While Jesus spoke “these things” unto “you” (all the world), only “ye” (the Believer) who has put his faith in Him will have peace and tribulation.

Sometimes we’re on the mountain enjoying the goodness of God and sometimes we’re in the valley facing the challenges of life yet again.

  1. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalms 23, KJB
SIDE NOTE

“Thou” is the singular form of the second person (you), not plural (you). “Thy” is the possessive form of the second person singular (your), not plural (your).

There are times we feel forsaken but God cannot forsake us.

  1. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13, KJB
SIDE NOTE

“Ye” and “thee” both refer to the second person singular (you), not plural (you). This verse applies directly to each single Believer, not the whole world.

I want to encourage you to be of good cheer became Christ has overcome the world. God said even if we pass through water it shall not overflow us. We should stand on the promises of God that never fail.

Something on the light side

The world desperately needs Christ and we Bible Believers must be of good cheer and take the Gospel of Christ to a lost and dying world.

  1. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Romans 10, KJB

After we prayed she gifted me 10,000₦ (naira) or almost $30 (dollar). You also can be a source of encouragement to someone this month. Don’t let trials weigh you down, but be of good cheer because Christ has overcome the world.

Fruit That Remains

A few years ago I witnessed to brother Namso. Whenever I think of him, I remember the verse that says if we sow in tears, we shall reap in joy.

  1. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Psalms 126, KJB

It was a rainy day when I knocked on Namso’s door and I could see the anger on his face. But I shared the gospel with him anyway and he got saved. Now he is so zealous about souls. What if I had refused to go out that day because of the rain? I wouldn’t have met Namso, and his soul and those he has led to the Lord would still be lost.

Lessons

Don’t pleasure the devil with excuses why you can’t witness. We are to preach in season and out of season.

  1. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Timothy 4, KJB

Update

I will be preaching a revival meeting at New Hope Baptist Church at Ugba from 27-29 March and I’m asking for your prayers.

I will be relocating to Makurdi on the 16th of this month and I will really appreciate your prayers.

I’m praying about starting a radio ministry in April where I will be preaching the gospel to thousands of people both in my native language and English. The cost is $50 each week where I will be preaching once every week. I’m expected to pay for 13 weeks to start. Please consider praying and supporting financially so the Gospel can reach many of the lost through a radio ministry.

I will also be starting a prison ministry in April, on the last Friday of every month. I hope to provide the inmates’ basic needs of bibles, shoes, blankets and other necessities along with the Gospel. Please consider financial support to meet this great need.

Prayer Requests

  1. Pray for open doors as I will be writing letters to schools for preaching opportunities.
  2. Salvation of souls.
  3. Great Faith Baptist Church that I will be helping in Makurdi for growth.

Once again thank you for being a part of bringing the Gospel to Africa’s lost and the world at large. Contact me (button below) if you have any prayer requests to share. I will love to be a blessing to you.

God bless you for reading my newsletter.