March 2020 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for March 2020

Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

My prayers are with you and especially those infected with the Coronavirus. I’m also praying for the homeless, those starving and going through a lot of problems in this trying time caused by the Coronavirus. I pray that as the Lord blesses you that you, in one way or another, will in turn give a helping hand to the needy.

My gratitude goes also to those who have been praying and supporting me financially.

Update

March 15 was my last service with Grace Independent Baptist Church in Uyo where I served for 3 years with pastor Thomas Adesoye. He’s a great man of God and the Lord is using him and the church to win many souls. He has a big heart for souls and my time with him was so rewarding. It was indeed a privilege serving with him. The church prayed and sent me forth March 15 for my evangelical work.

I left Grace Independent Baptist Church in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State to my hometown of Makurdi, Benue State. This is an answer to prayer because I’ve had this desire to reach my people with the Gospel for years and finally the Lord has provided. I’m so thankful to the Lord for answered prayers!

Just a few days after I arrived here, the Coronavirus lockdown started in Nigeria and I have not been able to get around much. I have a mission here to reach souls for Christ and then to follow-up and challenge Christians to stand for what’s right and get involved in healing our country.

My area of outreach here will include—

  1. Radio broadcast every Friday
  2. Prison outreach
  3. School ministry
  4. Revival meetings

I will be starting the radio broadcast here May 17 on Radio Benue 95.0 FM Makurdi at 10:30-11:00am Nigerian time. Live stream is also available. Google play store also has Radio Benue Android Application. Please remember to keep a date with Radio Benue and me for a sure time of refreshing ministry. It is my prayer that someone who needs to hear the Gospel of Christ will tune in at this time.

The cost for every broadcast is 15000 naira which is about $40 USD. You can be a blessing to this ministry through your support so we can continue bringing the Gospel to the lost through this medium of radio. It’s a great avenue to reach people of different denominations and age groups with the Gospel. Again, please be a part of bringing the Gospel to a lost world through your prayers and financial support.

The Prison Outreach Ministry will be the last Friday of every month. The prisoners here live in great hardship and it’s my desire to get supplies to them every month like food, shoes, blankets and other valuable items. You can be a blessing to these prisoners by giving whatever the Lord lays on your heart.

I will be preaching a revival meeting at New Hope Baptist Church in May. Originally this meeting was scheduled for April but the Coronavirus lockdown postponed it. Please pray that souls be saved.

Remember that you can reach out to me with your prayer requests and I will be glad to pray with you and be a blessing in any way I can.

At this time I want to recognize in appreciation those families and individuals that God used to make all these ministries possible. I’m so thankful to the Lord for His moving and guidance, and to all of you—

  • Pastor Dustin of Cornerstone Faith Church,
  • Joe Rubbo and his wife Mary,
  • Russell Lee,
  • Heather Idoni,
  • Jeff Loman,
  • Edward Cobb,
  • Allan Quinn,
  • John Idoni,
  • Marsha Strange Coomb,
  • Manu Castro,
  • Missionary Israel Thompson for being a great source of encouragement, and
  • Pastor Thomas Adesoye for allowing me to serve with Grace Independent Baptist Church for three years.

There may be others that I’ve might have overlooked. I sincerely appreciate you all for allowing the Lord to use you to be a blessing to my life and ministry and for your support as I preach the Gospel. I can do nothing without the Holy Spirit of God working through me and so I plead for your prayers as I serve the Lord here. The Lord bless you all richly!

Thank you for reading my newsletter. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe!

Evangelist Moses Nyiku from Nigeria