June 2020 Monthly News

Moses’ Report for June 2020

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the Creator of Heaven and Earth!

  1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1, KJB
  1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
  2. The same was in the beginning with God.
  3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1, KJB

This same awesome God not only has placed me in His ministry and called me to preach His Gospel to the lost, but has even called some of you to pray, support and encourage me, which has been and is so uplifting to me.

BRINGING THE GOSPEL has been reaching a lot of souls for Christ through the radio broadcast, street preaching and door-to-door evangelism, and the Lord has been blessing our labor to His glory. As this ministry grows, the need for me to meet with converts to disciple them has increased. The Lord moved my heart to host a one-day program where I get to meet my audience and teach them God’s word, which will also open doors for sharing the Gospel with others at this program. Pray that God will provide for the success of this program. As the Lord is doing great things here through BRINGING THE GOSPEL ministry, I urge you to be a part of this ministry in any way you can.

I want to really testify to the Lord’s goodness and kindness and also to ask you all to pray for me to be blessed with a wife. As I labor for the Lord among the unsaved, the need for a life-long partner in life and ministry becomes ever greater.

  1. And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Genesis 2, KJB

Every born-again man has the Spirit of Christ in his soul that yearns to love and cherish a wife even as Christ has done with His church.

  1. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Ephesians 5, KJB

Having a wife to love and cherish will enable me to practice by example what I preach.

  1. Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
1 Corinthians 9, KJB

Here’s Mr. Toni who operates a gym. After sharing the gospel with him I was to pleasantly discover that he was already a Christian. I’m planning to visit his gym again so I can preach to his workers. Please pray that souls be saved.

Update on the Radio Broadcast

Part of this radio broadcast that I always look forward to is receiving phone calls from my audience where I get to know about them and their decision. Early last month I received a call from a cult gang member who wanted to meet with me after hearing my preaching about a wounded spirit. We met the following day and the meeting turned good as I led him to Christ. This gang member was in tears and I believe he called upon the Lord Jesus Christ with an honest and pure heart.

However I have been trying to disciple this young man but it’s challenging because he’s still in association with his gang. Please, I am asking for prayers for this situation and if any of you have any suggestions that might help me solve this dilemma, please contact me below.

I am always eager to hear from any of you when you reach out to me on Facebook. I am always glad to pray with you! I’m trying to archive all of my radio broadcasts here on the blog as I can afford the data so you can download or listen to them.

Thank you for reading my blog and God be with you.

Evangelist Moses Nyiku

This newsletter is so late because of serious health issues of the webmaster responsible for the editing and formatting of this blog. If anyone has an understanding of HTML with a reliable internet connection, keeps track of details, believes the King James Bible, and feels called to get involved with this blog as an assistant or contributor, please contact Moses who owns this blog and he will make things happen!